Additional documents required for a residence permit – artist

  • Proof of artistic education or previous artistic activity, e.g. certificates, diplomas, exhibition catalogues, publications, previous work contracts etc.,
  • For employed artistic activity: Employer’s declaration according to the Act on the Employment of Foreign Nationals (AuslBG), for self-employed artistic activity: submission of a written agreement on the artistic activity which is to last longer than 6 months, e.g. contracts with galleries, theatres or concert halls.
  • If a Declaration of Commitment is submitted: proof of the declarant’s ability to honour the commitments.